Call for Papers - “ Autonomous Driving and OEM Cyber Security Convergence Technology Conference 2021”
“China Automotive Cyber Security Summit (ACSS) ” is an annual industry event to gather experts from academia, industry, and government to advance theories, methods, systems, and applications related to automotive cyber security. ACSS 2020 will be held on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th Nov. in Shanghai China.
ACSS 2020 invites original contributions on all topics related to automotive cyber security, including, but not limited to:
• Security engineering, functional security and information security collaborative design, formal methods, development and verification tools, Safety standardization and safety economics in the automotive field
• Hardware security, OTA, sensors, microkernels, automotive platform security architecture, Biometrics, CAN bus security, gateway, anti-theft device, access, V2X, charging system, Intrusion detection, surveillance, chip security, automotive SIEM, etc.
• Distributed ledger technology, PUF, AI, post-quantum algorithms, etc.
• Automotive ECUs and platforms that process big data, highly automated autonomous vehicles, electric vehicles and Its back-end infrastructure, cloud connectivity, etc.
• Car hacking, protocol analysis, risk analysis, etc.
• 5G/C-V2X security domestic and international standards
• 5G network security/Internet of Vehicles application security
• Software security, code, data security, automotive information security testing
Original papers in any of the above (or related) fields are being sought. Essay collection of essays and collection of domestic and foreign universities and professional journals Prospective authors are invited before the deadline (see below). Each submission will be double-blind peer-reviewed by at least two experts. EI conference layout template (please control the layout to 4-7 pages according to the template layout, and no less than 10 references!);