Speaker: Mingde Hu, Director of the Beijing Branch of the National Engineering Laboratory for Information Security Technology of Industrial Control Systems, special researcher; Director of the Advanced Technology Department of Knownsec Information Technology Co., Ltd.;
Study Focusing Area
● Engaged in information security research for more than 20 years
● Focus on security issues such as mobile phone location, bank payment, IOT, mobile, BIOS, car control system, etc.
● Proficient in hardware and software reverse engineering, vulnerability mining, and independently exploit high-risk vulnerabilities of well-known vendors.
● Director of the Advanced Technology Department of Knownsec Information Technology Co., Ltd.;
● Director of Beijing Branch, National Engineering Laboratory, Information Security Technology, Industrial Control System
● External experts of the National Lock Center
● Developed a smart card driver supporting PC/SC standard during Beijing Feitian Integrity Co., Ltd.
● Developed a purple light S lock series safety product for Tsinghua Unisplendour Group
● Designed security products such as software dongle
● In 2013, together with the Institute of Acoustics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, developed a domestic high-power hearing aid
● Participated in the XPWN competition in 2016, and attacked the SONY notebook BIOS security system on the spot.
● 2018 Snow Forum Forum Security Developer Summit Speech Blockchain Hardware Wallet Crack
● 2018 Kcon Hacking Technology Conference "Safety Analysis of Digital Wallet" Speaker
● Independent discovery of IBM, ThinkPad, Hewlett-Packard, Lenovo, Dell and other well-known notebook brand BIOS backdoor vulnerability
● Security training for some Fortune 500 companies and security training for central enterprises