Security Systems Technical Manager at Bentley Motors Ltd
Experienced leader with project management and technical expertise who is a Chartered Engineer with the IET and has a first class Masters degree. Focused on personal development within and outside of the engineering field; studying Russian and German languages and volunteered in Tanzania.
Responsible for leading a team developing the vehicle security systems (alarm, immobiliser, key electronics) and exploiting new connected technologies to exceed customer expectations, business objectives and maintain regulatory compliance.
• Represent Bentley at briefings by the Home Office and National Cyber Security Centre, participates in meetings with the Department for Transport and Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders and contributed to report “Automotive Cyber Security” by IET/KTN
• Presents to CEO and board members and demonstrate vehicles for regulatory compliance approval and Thatcham insurance approval
• Leads meetings to cultivate collaboration between departments and partners, develops working relationships with suppliers and external agencies
• Develops technology roadmaps, assesses innovations and matures new technologies through to use in production. Manages distributed-system requirements to ensure traceability, set product performance targets and deliver efficiency and quality improvements in processes and products. Develops products according to state of the art design practices; Functional Safety (ISO26262) and DFMEA.
• Conducts interviews and assessment centres and mentors new graduates. Produces and delivers product training
• Manages project budgets of €0.5 million, plans projects and resource profiles and forecasts spending
Previous Item：It's the first one